VERSOTHERM- STORAGE CALORIFIERS
The Versol range of storage calorifiers- VERSOTHERM offers an ideal solution when a volume of domestic hot water is required. Water is heated indirectly by a primary medium via an immersion heating battery and stored in the tank.
Based on the heating Capacity design, VERSOTHERM is available in 2 Range
- VERSOTHERM-STI (Standard Storage Calorifiers with HEX or Electric Heater)
- VERSOTHERM- INS (Instantaneous Heating Calorifiers)
VERSOL manufacture calorifiers using the following standard materials:
- Copper-Lined Steel
- Stainless Steel Lined Steel
- Stainless Steel 316L
- Stainless Steel 304L
- Glass Lined/Enamel Lined Steel
VERSOTHERM-STI Range are Storage Calorifiers are with Internal Heat Exchangers or Electrical Heaters. The Heating Capacity is designed based on the Average Hot Water Demand, with One Hour to Four Hour Recovery.
Two types of immersion heaters are used: U-Tube or Electric Heaters. Both can be used as a primary heating source or backup. Immersion heating batteries can be removed for inspection and cleaning and they can also work at higher temperatures and pressures than coils found on indirect cylinders.
VERSOTHERM-STI range also includes Calorifiers with Spiral Tube Heat Exchangers, which is suitable for Low Heating demand applications like- Solar Heating or Heat Pump Systems.
VERSOTHERM-INS Range are Semi Storage Calorifiers or Instantaneous Calorifiers, are used where there is storage limitation and fully sized calorifiers can’t be used. Semi-storage calorifiers combines of storage tank and instantaneous heating generator.
We manufacture Three main types of semi-storage systems:
- Shell and tube heat exchanger that can be installed inside the tank in order to reduce the space of the system.
- Plate Heat Exchanger type. It has a Plate Heat Exchanger installed next to the tank.
- Electric Immersion Heaters, which can also be installed inside the tank, saving space. Bigger Heating load, Bigger the Electrical Consumption.
- Hot water is available instantaneously and small storage is used to fulfill the peak demand.
- Compact design. Less space required than standard calorifiers
- Heat exchangers can be replaced without draining the tank.